Friday, May 07, 2004

Screaming for rest.

It was physically exhausting yesterday. We played basketball again with the kids. 10 years younger than us, I think. Just try to imagine how we tried our damn best to outrun them or outsmart them. We failed big time of course. Before, basketball was to win, now it is more for fitness sake. Most of us were out of shape. We could run maybe up to a minute and then just take a walk on defense. Though, I can say that I think I can run side by side with the kids because I have been exercising for quite sometime already and somehow built my endurance and stamina. My stomach is slowly losing its stubborn fats. Not so easy, Im telling you. It took me 2 years just to have this result and I am not happy yet. More work to come.

Anyway, we played for two hours. After that, I had to wait for my fiancee to finish her work. Good ness, I stayed inside the car for three long hours. She finished at around 2:30am and then I had to bring her to their house. We ate and I left at around 3:30am.

I got home at 4:00am. My brother was about to leave for work. See the picture. I slept and woke up at around 6:30am and now here I am trying to work....so tired.

It is Friday and that helps me relax a bit and I will have three days rest. Election on Monday.

Tonight, even though Im tired I am still looking forward to play badminton and sweat it out again. Here, I can be as competitive as I want. Not as physically demanding as basketball. I want to win here. Wish me well.

my miracle: im fit. i've lost my love handles. Yahoo....I thought before that it was impossible.

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting