Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Freaky Wednesday

This week is turning out to be a disaster. Not that I have a big problem or I am being pressured or something. Somehow, I realized that Im slowly being pulled down by my boredom. I see myself right now as someone who doesn't care but hey, goodthing I suddenly saw my predicament. Im being drown by mediocrity without knowing it. The challenge now is to get up and be excited about things again. To be more specific with work. Gee...Im unmotivated, uninspired, apathetic..grrrrr. but there is really no fire inside me. I can blame our group's situation of course,there is no clear direction, no plans we are just like floating, in limbo, wonderland.But why should I? I must carry myself well in this kind of situation. It didn't just happen overnight I know. While the people around us have so many projects to handle everyday, I am left with just monitoring activities. Okay now Marvin.

In order for someone to change, one must realize first what has to change. Acknowledge that hey, Im in deep S***. Otherwise, nothing......just nothing will ever happen. What a waste. Opening your eyes and figuring out when to close it again.How boring can you get. I can't see. I can't move.I can't do anything. My mind played tricks on me as if there is nothing wrong but my heart made me feel the coldness, the lack of activities on my part.

I watched Kobe played and really he sucks during the first half of the game. He was just flowing with the game and not really participating. Sure, he was passing the ball, defending but he's role in the team is to shoot. Nope, he tried once but he did because time was running out. Second half came, slowly he picked himself up. Kobe started shooting though he made some mistakes but you could see his struggle and how he wanted to join the team. He did it excellently! 21 points at the end of the game, all in 2nd half.. Wow! hahahahha, Yup, maybe that's life telling me how to do it. Shout to ref and get a technical foul to ignite the fire within. So what stupid thing must I do to this cold body.

Honestly, I really don't get this guy. His becoming a nasty crab everyday. Pushing people away including me. tsk tsk tsk. He used to be liked by all groups but the manner of how he speaks now has earn him a bad reputation and the way it looks, it won't change. Either, he has limited vocabulary or he really doesn't care. That's sucks man.

There is a driver who almost hit us. Stupid. We were already in the middle of the road and he never slowed down and I didn't either. He stop of course and I gave him the stare. Stupid stupid just like the driver I encounter the other day... Ahhhhhhhhhhh..... we have so many fools behind the wheels. Man, you don't own the street. Sometimes, following road courtesy could lead you to accident here because of these fools especially bus drivers!!!


Okay, our Head boldy told us that I am going to be promoted and that we are going to be transferred to a new department. well........got to go.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting