Thursday, March 06, 2008

All in a day's work

It isn't over yet. There are still too many goals to meet, a lot of activities waiting for us to participate into and service, service, service... Yeah, life is rich with things to do. It won't stop and it shouldn't. There are nights when I think about death maybe because right now I do not want it to happen. Unlike maybe when I was younger, it seemed it was ok then. But now?!!! Nope. It saddens me to think that my wife will raise Polo without me and it brings me to tear to imagine Polo not really getting to know me more. Yeah, right now if God permits, please let me leave until I see my children's children. What's good about it is maybe it led me to cautious about my present state of health. My father got his double bypass surgery at his thirties and in a couple of months now I would be in my mid-30's. Heart problem and maybe diabetes. These two are the ones I should always be careful of. I'm watching my weight as well. The highest I got was maybe 165 to 170lbs. My dad reach somewhered 180lbs. I do not want to even exceed 160lbs. That's where I am now. My target is 155lbs to 150lbs.

I got so tired last week and I really felt stressed and fatigue(d?). It lingered until this week which made me to decide to just take a rest yesterday. Why is it when it is time to work, it takes effort to stand up but when you know that it is a rest day it harded even to stay on bed? It is like given a million bucks which you can use in anyway you want to. Hard to figure out what to do. It got me excited so I woke up earlier and really not knowing what will I do for the day. Haahahahahahaha... weird. I end up watching a movie (Vantage Point - a great one) while eating Wendy's burger, grocery even if it isn't the time yet (though I find it really therapheutic), I had my car waxed after thinking about for a couple of weeks already, a good massage then I went home to play with Polo. See.. no additional sleep but it energized me. Sleep isn't really jsut the answer to a tired body. Find other activities that could relieved the stress out of your body.

My work. Too much and too hard to manage and control. More difficult that it was last year. Not because I am a manager now but it seems like there are just coming without end. Aaaaaaaaargggghhhh.... The answer of course is discipline, order, time management and lots of prayers. :)

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

di ka na ba nagbabadminton?

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting