Monday, March 10, 2008

What's next?

Persistence doesn't know no end. So does learning and re-learning, discipline, humility, patience and then hope and faith. You know.... you want to practice these values only if you have hope. Do you want to excel? Then remember these simple values. It will lead you somewhere definitely. Beyond where you are right now. Definitely again. Never stop. Do not declare, "Finally, I am here!" that would be the end and it would be harder to get up in the morning realizing that you have achieved already what you always want. The thirst for more should always be there. I am not saying be greedy but against just learning to move forward after achieving something. Why am I saying this? For my own sake. :) Like, should I rest now that I am a step higher? There are more things to look forward to. The fuel of my engine now is different from what it used to be. I used up all when I push hard the gas pedal during my last race. I am in a pit now. Checking, evaluating but also planning for another race. Last week, I got tired really tired. I was stressed to the max. I got scared and that was when I thought about dying. Yeah, I was that stresed. Anyhow. Life goes on. Career goes on. Marriage goes on. Polo grows up. Finances should be managed on a daily basis. Waking up early in the morning is still a struggle. Finding time to exercise is also a challenge that needs to be faced. Get my point!
I get back again to great leaders. How do they manage to accomplish so much when we all have 24 hrs for all our activities. Imagine being a CEO, Chairman, President, Bussinesman., and what have you. Even newscaster. Working in the morning tv and still seeing them in the evening. Gee... where do they get all the energy and how do they manage their personal relationships without letting their loved ones be astray? WOW!
I am just a simple manager, simple family, simply needs so I am very far from their where they are playing. Do I want to be in their playing field? Why now? How in the world can I do it though? I am turning 35 yrs old and maybe have used up half of my life. The next 35 will not be any shorter or slower. It will still be fast. I already made my 2008 plans but I guess I (and Josephine) should look into the future and start visualising together.
What's next?

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting