Sunday, March 30, 2008

I worship the Lord

Your assuring voice is a music to my heart
It knows no other but everyday it waits for you
Every word is a beautiful note that calms my soul
Speak to me and let me be free

Say to me what you want for me
I will follow you even if my strength fails me
Because you will carry me to the heaven above
I am lost in this world without You

Stay with me forever
Even if at times when I do not look for you
I am but weak Father.
Let your mercy see beyond my frailties

Lord, at the end of the day
It is still you I am waiting to be with
It is still your voice that lets me fall asleep
Just you Jesus in my heart

Let me praise you in the morning
Let me give you thanks before I close my eyes
Tomorrow will wait but my praise will not
You set my heart on fire! I will bless your name.

Why should wait for the sun to rise?
but in my darkness you are still there
You are the lighthouse in the fiercest of storms
A refuge to everyone who needs to rest

Your love for me is more than I could comprehend or will ever know
Not in this world when my heart is preoccupied
But in Heaven when it can embrace all the love you have for me
I will wait Father but for now I rejoice in your presence

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting