Monday, March 17, 2008

MoonVille

Welcome to a new house and a new environment. I will take it. It is a lot better than where we were before. How on earth were we able to hide all those possession under one roof or under own room even. Too many things that aren't really useful for us. I am not certainly a fan of keeping unused items over a long period of time. Our new car has finally tasted its own garage and can be protected from heat and rain. You can walk blindly knowing that nothing could happen to you because it is a guarded village within a guarded village. That's how tight it is. There is somehow a sense of security. Polo has more room to move around in and out of the house. He has the second floor to explore as well. Jaz has her own room as well. Angel will have a chance to upgrade her house but she has to wait.


As for us, the little simple Agustin Family of three (3) :), well we have to contend still being with my in laws with all its pros and cons. Embracing and learning as much as we can. While, our room didnt really expanded like I envisioned it to be. You know like a bed of Polo could fit and still leaving us enough space to breathe. I guess it isn't time yet for that. He is still a baby and doesnt need his own bed yet. We were able to rid of the eye sores and at least I can relax as I close my eyes at night. Before I can not but help see our shoes and can't believe that we are sleeping with those shoes around. I mean it is so dirty. Then stacks and stacks of photoalbums, files, papers, bags, and what have you. The aircon was too noisy and the window was so dusty. You wouldn't even mind keeping those windows closed because there werent anything to see there except water tank and containers. Can you picture it? Nothing worth sharing about. Nothing. Our exp-room was so cluttered but Josephine and I then now Polo were able to adjust to it.


Aaaahhh this brings to appreciating what we have now and never mind the other unwanted or those that are not part of our wish list. Our new rooom. We still have the same bed (and I thought it will be upgraded but ok I feel it is ok since the new was bigger than what our room can accommodate). NO MORE SHOES around!!!! They are outside at last!!! The walls are clean that I do not mind putting any wall decor on it. I mean it looks clean and against our lamps it generates a soothing and relaxing atmosphere. We got rid of some stuff that we no longer find satisfaction having them. I can breathe. Finally, a clean room. We are not yet finish since we plan to make it more comfortable and cleaner I guess. I can open my windows as well. Clean air. A project garden and a view of street. No more crappy walls or noisy neighbor's helpers. Yeah, so far I am happy. I also like the fact that is nearer to the main road unlike before that it takes maybe 10 to 15 minutes to reach the main road from the house. Oh, the rest room is also great. Not that beautiful but it can be improved. At least it isn't as slimy, hairy and dirty like the one we had. What else? Hmmmmmm... yeah, water. We now have a steady supply of water and not at the mercy of those tankers. In long holidays, we do not have to worry of running out of water for several days. Cool. These are the good ones.


And now for the challenges. First, we are still living with my in-laws. One thing that I have to swallow is that I have to adjust and adapt. There is no way that I could "own" the place. It is humbling and I know I have to wait patiently for our time to have our own. Yes, of course we can afford now to rent or even own a place but I guess it isn't the right time. I want prepfer to wait and not compromise our needs and wants. When opportunity knocks then I will open the. But now, I would wait before pounding on this goal. I have to bit my lips at times for sure. I also want to be a gentleman in handling this situation. Someday, we will appreciate going through this like any other experiences we had. For now, maybe we should focus more on how to handle our finances better. On planning what we wish to become. And of course looking forward to provide the needs of our son. I am just worried about electricity bill. I dont want to pay for another PHP10k plus worth of electricity. It would be a waste. All are using then all should contribute accordingly.
So off we go to a new life. Here we are 2008.





1 comment:

tin-tin said...

lumipat kayo?

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting