Friday, March 28, 2008

Trying a poem once more

I bring myself near to your heart
Not knowing if you will say yes or not
I am not afraid if you will ignore or if you reject me
Love is not that

I will stand here and wait for you
A nod or a tight embrace are not so different
Either would mean a lot to me
I will treasure them

When you cry, I can be your shoulder
Let your tears fall down and you shouldn't be worried
I will stay until you can stand on your own
I love you more

Hear me in the silence of your night
I have a gentle voice to soothe your aching heart
Let me love you. Allow me to be with you
Everyday of your life.

I can do that for you and no one can take that away from me
I love you more. I love you more.
Let me show you where you heart belongs
I will take care of it day and night

I love you more

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting