Monday, March 24, 2008

Another new year. Happy Easter

The joy of being a Manager isn't as joyous as it seems. It is not a time of full celebration when you can rest on one's accomplishment. On just sitting back and enjoying the scene. It isn't at all. It means working and owning the business. Treating it as yours and then reporting the figures to the shareholders. What it means? Pressure to no end. If you are doing nothing then something is definitely wrong. If you are doing something but it isnt progressing as you want it to be then still it is your responsibility because it would appear that you are not doing anything. Who said that you can put your legs on the table and let things unravel before your eyes. no no no... I guess being a Manager means that you have to apply everything that you have learned. You know thigns that seemed useless before but now it is something important already. Yeah, like managing stress. Definitely, this is very challenging, Of course, there are now perks that helps me cope with the stresses of being in this position.

How will I react or respond to this? How else??? Above every skill, talent, strategy etc., I acknowledge my unworthiness. I do not know anything except to follow the guidance of God. That's the first step I realized that I should continue doing. Recognizing my need to be with God and not be foolish to move on without him. That would endanger my life. Big time. Second. Study and study. I think learning wouldnt and shouldnt stop regardless what I have accomplish. I should always look for ways how to improve not only with my job but in other aspect of my life as well. There is an Ocean of learning that I can swim on forever. Third. Persevere. For sure, there will be difficulties not only with projects but about working. I mean it gets tiring sometimes. No where to go but to persevere. Fourth. Celebrate. Create time to enjoy the blessings I receive. But before I could even celebrate I should see the blessings. This would help me greatly on how to manage pressure and stress. Fifth. Link my work to its true meaning. I work not for the sake of working. I work not for my self only. I work for my Family.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting