Thursday, March 27, 2008

Noise at 4am

A disastrous morning. Waking up at 4am forcibly isn't a greeting that is welcomed by anyone. Not in this sleepy planet. Jaz for some strange reasons got locked out and wasn't able to enter her room after going to the rest room. She knocked on our door asking for a spare key (which we fortunately were able to duplicate due to laziness to give instructions). The keys were inside the car and I let her get it. Suddenly, lo and behold, the whole garage came to life. The car alarm was triggered. Noise at 4am. Bummer. When I felt that she can't handle it I had no choice but to stand up. There she was with a dazed look. I took the car keys from her and it was silent after I turned off the alarm. Unfortunately, it didnt stop there. The dog gave his all. Venting it out maybe he had waited for this opportunity to happen. Giving him reasons to just bark as loud as he can! He did for maybe 15 minutes straight! I just can imagine him grinning at what he was doing. Ngiting Aso. He got tired but still I heard him bark once in a while. I'm sure that the other houses were awaken by that bastard dog. Well. He enjoyed doing it so I am happy for him. There you go. I got my sleep back maybe at 5am already. I still managed to dream though.
April will be a very busy month for me. Not everything is about work but still it would be tiring to travel almost every week.
April 3 to 4: Strat Plan (Tagaytay)
April 13 to 16: GSMAP (Mactan-Cebu)
April 19: EK with Family
April 24 to 26: TCP (Fort Ilocandia)
Good luck.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting