Sunday, March 23, 2008

Bucket list?

Something has happened. It is Easter. 1.36am. I realized that I still wish to pursue somethings in my life. Do you think I have given up living on an industrialized/first world country? The answer is a big loud NO! Where? When? How? Nothing is clear but it seems that I still want it to happen.
Studying is also part of that list. I want to STUDY! I dont know why? But I can feel that there is a thirst within me. Something that has to do with GLOBAL Business. I want to learn how to PLAY a piano. I also want to study another LANGUAGE.
See the world but not on a long period of time unless I am with my family.
Community service. I need to do something. It seemed that when I had nothing, it was easier to serve. It is true and maybe it just normal. But there it is in my heart. A desire of wanting to serve.
The other night I realized that 2007 was the lowest spiritual focus I had in recent years. It is different and yeah there is still a calling for me to respond to. HOW on earth will I survive this world without HIS guidance. My work has reached a stressful level. Highest. IT is complicated. I need a rest!!! This Holy Week rest isn't enough.
Going back to my first wish. New Zealand, Australia,Canada, Switzerland, Sweden and US are my targets and the first three are the ones I wish to explore on.
Got to rest now. Im and tired and sleepy.

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

mag-aral ka :)

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting