Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Election time

Nope. I have no list of the people whom I'm going to elect. This year I think is a tough one. Because those candidates just switched parties and Im sure once they are in they will go back to their original sides. Though, what is the original side? Politics is really dirty and deadly. People are dying everyday because of it. Man, why oh why. What values then? Kill just to be in power. Mideaval mentality I guess. Or not even. I have to vote because i have not missed one. But I am really getting tired of all these drama going on in the political arena. Much colorful than all the reality show or soap operas.

I think Filipinos can really compete globally and yet our country remains in the third world category. What da???!!!!... We are so far behind and yet we are more than capable of doing what those in the first world are doing. Skill for skill, intelligence for intelligence... individually yes... collectively... that's where the problem is. People seem to take advantage of others here. Poverty mentality. I mean. If I have something now because of this then by all means...maximize regardless if it would put down others. Go ahead. Strike while it is hot. I'm not saying all Filipinos but may the significant, important people so called leaders have this attitude. So then? We lose the chance to uplift the lives of others. Help yourself and when you have overcome poverty to a certain level help help help help others!!!!

Being a government official should not be a ticket to richness. Not because you spent so much during the campaign give you the right to get it back during your term. Don't abuse your power. Protect us the tax payers and the poor people from the same people who are seated in Power.

Months before election, I've noticed so many improvements in different localities. Roads, bridges, waiting shed, clean surrounding..etc BUT THE FACE OF THE PROJECT OWNERS are also posted as if the town should be indebted to him/her! Hey hey hey... it isn't your money in the first place. It is obviously expected from you to do these projects. Wow!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr......... If I am given a chance to live in a first world country, will I accept it? OF COURSE. OF COURSE!! I am a citizen of this world. Will I turn my back against my countrymen and forget who I am? OF COURSE NOT! I will do my best to uplift the lives of my family and then and then and then..... I will with all of my heart and mind help the poor people of my country. I will. I promise. I will not need to enter politics. I will not need to be famous. I will not need posters. I will do it my dear Filipinos. I will. That's my grandest dream. I will also of course will not discriminate anyone. Knock at my door and I will open.

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

puso mo.. puso mo.. hehe ;p

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting