Friday, May 18, 2007

Morning Thoughts

"And behold I am sending the promise of my Father upon you"
( that was taken from the Gospel yesterday. The one I posted yesterday is actually for today..:)

------------------------------------------------
It definitely ranks to one of my best moments. Holding Polo in my arms until he falls asleep. The best feeling in the world! It is easier to hold him now that he is less fragile. I mean he has stronger bones especially his neck and he is a big boy so it is easier to shuffle carrying position. Right arm or left arm or front etc etc.,

Whew. On Monday Polo will be three months old! Yehey yehey yehey! While we are slowly removing clothes that do not fit him anymore, we are at the same time receiving hand over clothes, new ones for Polo. If I count his vs ours combined, definitely he has more clothes now! A small clothes slowly creeping in our already stuffed cabinets!

A few more entries and I would have surpassed the number of entries I had in 2004. I am documenting my life more this year than the past years.

It is nearing midyear. How time flies, huh? It just last year when I/we received God's promise which He made known on July. Amazing. Now, He has been keeping me focus that there are still a lot in store for us. But He can't reveal everything now since I might not be able to digest everything. That was His word last Wednesday, " I have mich more to tell you but you cannot bear it now".Then again, the other readings have been encouraging about just ask God for what we need. Consistently. God is good. I will share (literal and figurative) to all any blessing that I receive from God so that I might be a living witness of his love ( i hope i hope).

1 comment:

meNmykids said...

God is good, no question of that! He looks like a beautiful baby, what a blessing. A person experiences a whole new love when they get a baby. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog.

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting