Monday, May 28, 2007

A Miracle in May

"You who are alive shall praise and glorify God in His mercy." - Sir 17:20-24
".......then come follow me." "All things are possible for God."-Mk10:17-27
-------------------------------------------------------
I was thinking back in April that one of these days our well will run day. Then came May our leanest month so far. Our bills skyrocketed and left earth. Especially our electricity that our house seemed to be a garment factory or something. Why we consumed that much electricity still baffles my mind. I was worried and wanted to shout to the whole world to help me! I didn't instead I remember God who is/was our constant provider. Our financial stability was a bit stable at the end of April but we barely amde it. Then came May, I already allocated our savings last April so where in the world will I get enough juice to help us through. Again, I turned my focus to God. I knew He will do a miracle this time. I'm sure He will not cut the electricity of the whole country but I knew He will provide.
He did. Just like how the dry season has ended. Even before drought would have reached into a red level the rain came and water flowed in the almost baked like soil of the river. Life came. Yup. He saved us from getting into debt trouble. He is good and he provided. We now have enough for this month and when June comes, there will be more and then July and so on. Thank God.
---------------------------------------------
Rest day of Polo
Last weekend was the first in May that we were able to rest. Thank God. We were in our house in Marikina and just relaxed the whole Saturday. We just stayed home the whole day. What a privilege it was. Indeed. Good for everyone especially for Polo and his daddy. heheheheehehe. Thank you Polo for allowing me to sleep as well. You just don't cry until (it seems) there is really an emergency or you feel your parents are ready to carry you. Good boy.
Oh. Polo can roll on his side un-assisted. He can sleep on his tummy but someone of course should be closely watching him. He smiles and giggles a lot.
Here are some of his pictures.












2 comments:

Pia said...

nakakagigil!!! sarap kagatin siguro ni polo! hehehe.

tin-tin said...

ang laki na ni polo!

pero kuya marvin, true talaga na God provides. sobrang magugulat ka na lang na if you're in need, He will really provide :)

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting