Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Time to travel



Nope. I'm (we) not going anywhere anytime soon. hehehehehehehehe... I just want to dream right now or visualize where we wish to go. Oh, I have one schedule in June. Boracay!!! Unfortunately, it wouldn't be with my family. It's an office thing. Then maybe Macao this November. Still, work related though I will see if I can bring along Josephine and Polo in HongKong.
Our grandplan though is to be able to visit my parents in US next year. I am planning to surprise them all but I am not sure if it is the wise thing to do since my parents might not appreciate it. Oh well, as they say, "we will cross the bridge when we get there". In the future, maybe and really hoping that three of us can go to Europe. hahahahahaha... ultimate wish.
I also hope we can see the beautiful island of Batanes.
I forgot. We are planning to bring Polo to his first beach. It should be reachable by land only. It could be somewhere south or for a change somewhere in North. It will be on July. Just two months to go, Polo. My happy and funny son.
I really hope as we grow older as a family, we will be able to see the world not only through books or the internet but from our own eyes.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting