Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Divine Reader

God replied to my previous post that same day (night). At first I didn't notice it but I realized that He indeed loves me. Why? My Christian Mentor. Then I saw Bo Sanchez on TV which was not really planned. It was pure accidental on my part. I can't even change the channel because I can't find the rc and I can't move or else Polo might wake up. So I decided to listen. Bo's talk was about growth and and he was preaching it hit me. I remember my post. hahahahahaahahaha... God answered my post. While Bo might not be my Mentor it occured to me that I know some people close to him and whom I admired. So, I immediately requested for that possible Mentor. Who knows! :) Basta, I was overwhelmed and just simply can not deny that God was really looking after me. He read my blog. Maybe his IP isn't visible publicly that's why it didn't register here.

Seriously, Bo's friend could be the one. He lives near us (as far as I know). He's a La Sallian. He's inspiring. He's a good Professor. He's God centered of course. He's funny and so on and so forth. I will send him a message and invite him for coffee but I dont know when. Ok diba? Puede.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting