Monday, May 07, 2007

One Desire

Winning Smile
My favorite picture of Polo

What' s up, people?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I realized what I have posted last week about the what the blessings I wish God would grant to me. One important wish was forgotten. Me and my rusty memory. Oh, how God reminded me and lead me to correct it. Not that He isn't interested in the list I have mentioned BUT there is one thing that I missed. I was listening to worship songs in my computer and while driving home then the unusual traffic in Bicutan happened. I had time to think but then the songs were like directed to me. And Yes Lord, to be with You and know You more and more each day, to see you face to face... these are what my heart desires....

As I ponder over this, I agreed with God. It is Him. No matter what I have in my life, No matter whom I am with, No matter why I am like this, I still want Him to be my First Love. Easy to say, it takes more than this life to be able to do so but by the Grace of God alone. Amen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The month of May kicked off and we've already started the activities I liste. Polo went to Greenbelt for the first time in his life. We stayed at Figaro while waiting for Josephine so we had our first coffee talk. I had my coffee and little Polo had his bottles of milk. An hour and half of bonding time with my son. That's how it feels to be with my own child in a public place. At first, I was concious with the people looking at us but Polo wanted my full attention as he was maybe also uneasy with the new place. Solution? We looked at each other then it was like it was just the two of us in that place. While I held him, fed him everyone just disappeared in our eyes. For us, it was just a place and time for me and Polo. Nothing matters. No one else more important. I carefully embraced him to let him know that I was just there and there was no need to be afraid. He really calmed down and peacefully drank his milk and still looking at me. I never let go of his eyes until he fell asleep. I covered him with his blanket then after a while Mommy came. Josephine was with other girls who wanted to see Polo but I saw that Polo's eyes were fixed on his Mommy.

We toured Polo around Greenbelt then went home happily as a family.

The following Polo attended his first children's party.... details on my next post maybe. :)

3 comments:

tin-tin said...

parang bilis lumaki ni baby andrei :)

Pia said...

hey marvin, props to you and jopay - i didn't see a lot of dads and moms taking their kids out without a yaya so i'm sure you waiting in figaro was quite a sight. =) ang bilis lumaki ni polo!

Marvs said...

Tin,
Sino si Andrei? It's Andre and his nickname is POLO.......Asan na ang helper namin??? hmmmph... puede ka pa lang mag sideline... pag nasa province ka baka maka recruit ka.. :)

Pia,

He is big for his group... :) 62cm... i checked the growth vs age graph.. and he is taller than 90% of the population..:) i think ganun yung interpretation...

So far we've managed going out just the 3 of us.. usually if Jopay needs to buy something.... kami ni Polo nakatambay lang sa ladies section.. hehehehehe.. Ey, Amori herself is a big girl na...kid na sya.. :)

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting