Friday, May 11, 2007

May 10 events and some thoughts

"This, I command you: Love one another." - Gospel of John

"Sometimes you don't want to offend people that don't believe in the Lord, but I definitely feel like last night was some form of divine intervention." - Derek Fisher, UTAH Jazz PG

"God is great! Mt cervix closed and the bledding stopped. I am advised though,c omplete bed rest until full term. Please continue to pray that no further complications wiukd ensue until I give birth full term. Ananda and I have left it all in God's hands. We still have 7 to 8 wks to go. Thank you for continued prayers" - Tes Lariosa, FRIEND

Our good friends Ponch and Mariel exchanged I do's yesterday at Sancturio.
Aids and Ria are soon to be parents five months from now.
------------------------------------------------------
Father Jerry presented some interesting stats regarding "divorce" on his homily during the wedding.
50% of those not married in church are divorced

33% of those who got married in church are divorced

2% of those who got married in church and attend mass together are divorced

0.01% of those who got married in church, attend mass together, pray together are divorced
Im not sure if I was able to present this properly but the numbers above could guide us in our marriage life. 0.01%..that's a guarantee. If God is the center of your family life, then He will for sure keep your family intact no matter what!
-----------------------------------------------------




I didn't bring our camera yesterday during the wedding. I wasted maybe a day of photo taking experience.. tsk tsk tsk.. what caught my attention yesterday was this, so I just used my Nokia to capture it. Our names together. We are indeed married..:) By the way, I was really surprised that we are seated in the presidential table. I even asked twice if it is really true. In a group set-up, I shun away from the spot light. That's who Iam until now. Though, I can say I am not shy but in a group setting.... I don't know but I get shy..:) Happy life to you Ponch and Mariel..catch up catch up.... :)
Polo had his first taste of independence from her mother. Yesterday, was the first time that Josephine was separated from Polo. We left her under the loving care of his Lola Annie. I'm not worried. Josephine is a living testament of Mother in law's good child rearing.. :)
Got to go.. im sure if this will be published.... darn!

3 comments:

Pia said...

funny mo naman marvin - in denial ka pa ba na you and jopay are married??? LOL. hugs!

tin-tin said...

hahaha. you're known as marvin and jopay agustin na kaya.

sbe ko kay gwadz or richie.. kasama magulang ko dun sa 2% hehehe.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting