Tuesday, May 15, 2007

May's activities






Back to my regular, morning, lunch and "going home" schedules! Yipee yipee.. Today is Josephine's first day of office... hmmmm how is our little darling doing now? We will call later. Anyway, so I once again have a regular lunch mate, someone I could chat with while in the car and trying patiently to survive the famous Manila traffic. How I missed her! Really!

-------------------------

Happy Mother's day my dear Josephine, my wife. Though, I bought a wrong card hahahahahahaahahahaha... a birthday card with matching happy birthday song. hahahahahaha.. We celebrated it earlier, last May 12 after we attended Mike and Palom's wedding. So there we were at Italiani's. Forgive me, "Fashion Patrol". I should've have wore my barong instead of my undershirt while my lovely wife was still in her semi formal outfit.. tsk tsk tsk.. i looked like her driver and our love made known when this little boy came out..:) hahahahahaha.. Tita Pia, look at what Polo is wearing..:) He is a big boy na..




Anyway, we enjoyed the dinner just us. The three Agustins! The food was great and Polo also enjoyed his food. I'm sure as he adored all those passed our table.

Yup. a busy weekend. We attended a wedding and had a mother's day dinner last Saturday. Then, last Sunday we went to Luis' baptism in the morning and had mother's day lunch with the Tan's family and then all of us went to Eastwood to roam and a grand dinner. I was honestly worried that Polo has been exposed to too much noise that day. It was evident when we were having dinner at Eastwood. He was crying without end. I'm sure he was hungry and stressed that he really wanted to sleep but he can't because of the noise all around him. So, I took him out the restaurant and we searched for a quiet place which was difficult. When finally the noise was more manageable, he fell asleep. I can't blame him! Even I, felt so irritated with the noise in that Eastwood restaurant and it didn't help that they were playing a songs from the 80's. Maybe good for others but not for us.




Though, if I look back at that day, I would say that it was really something that we would want to do over and over again on mother's day. I just hope that we wouldn't necessary attend everything. I definitely would just like to choose which event we should attend to and learn to say no to others. I know it is important but sometimes I have to consider if it is really practical or like last Saturday it just stressed Polo so much.. Oh well oh well....We survived :)




Next weekend, another busy schedule. Another wedding on Saturday and we are not sure if we are just going to attend both the church ceremony and the dinner or just the latter. Then Sunday its Isaiah's 4th birthday celebration.


------------------------------------------------------------




I love Polo. I really do. I want to say it to him frequently as I could. I am sure that someday when he becomes a big kid, it would just make him feel awkward whenever I would tell him that. hahahahahaha.... I know he will and I will perfectly understand. I can't imagine my father telling me that. hahahahahahaha... Oh well, my father's generation was different and maybe mine will be. Actually, I am practicing now so it wouldn't be awkward for me too in the future! I will shout "I love you, Polo" when ever I drive him to his school. hahahaahhahaha. Let's see how he will handle that! :). Not cool actually. who cares!!!! :0 At least just one, my son.


--------------------------------------------------




That's Luis. Jopay's inaanak and Polo's future barkada. He now has two male friends. Ethan my inaanak who is a year older than him. One female friend..Amori but who knows when the two will see each other...someday.:) Two will soon becoming, Ananda Tes lovely daugther will be here this July. Then we have to wait what will it be for Aids and Ria... :)

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting