Thursday, May 17, 2007

In 12 minutes

"Do not be afraid. Go on speaking and do not be silent for I am with you" Acts 18:9-18
"Whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you" Jn 16:20-33
---------------------------------

That's all I have for my blog today. I have a meeting at exactly 9:30am. Somehow even if I do not want to have any meeting in the morning there is this feeling within me hoping that I always have meeting in the morning. To keep me rolling, I need others. I mean I want to interact with other people or groups so I can always maintain that certain level of enthusiasm otherwise I get bored and my mind starts to drift into something else.

---------------------------------

I appreciate SM (famous mall chain in the Philippines) now more than ever. Everything we need, we can get from SM. Food, clothes of Polo, etc etc., what made me liked them even more is that fact that they now have a clinic and a breastfeeding station (except SM Makati). It's a great help for Josephine and Polo. For almost three months now, Polo is exclusively feeding on breastmilk. I am happy that Josephine is really into it 100%. Honestly, I was worried before if it could be enough especially now that she is working once again. Two days have passed and so far so good. One thing also, Josephine gets up earlier than usual to prepare all the stuff for Polo. I mean, she wouldn't just let Mommy takes care of everything but she makes sure that everything is on order before we leave the house. At night, she would also clean the bottles and pump more milk for Polo. IS THAT LOVE OR WHAT?? :). Groovy. Polo has changed our lives and thank God really that He has given Polo to us.

-----------------------------
Time's up. Meeting meeting meeting......

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting