Thursday, June 14, 2007

Another 15 min

"Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom"



The list is growing like vines spreading widely on the wall. That's how long my things to do. I am starting to get lost and unsure of where to start and end this. So ineffective so mediocre so disappointing!



I will be free. Just have to take it one day at a time. It will be over soon. First, the attitude must change. I must its role in my life. A challenge that I should be willing to face and overcome. Come on! Where is the winner in you? I hate losing but if I continue being like this I will not gain anything. Get up and kick some butts! Go go go. No more wondering just act and do it. No more thinking too much getting into what if, how, why?? just go one and pick the pace and move. Action is better than sitting.
------------------------------------------------

Polo is really adorable. I like it whenever he wakes up and upon seeing me or his mother he would give his best smile. There are times that he would cry after waking up but let him be (unless he is really hungry. even adults feel irritated when hungry. i should know) then slowly his mood would change and we stop cryin' there he will smile. Cute. Very expressive. A fine young baby.

Polo has outgrown a lot of his clothes but I think I mentioned before that we already bought replacements! Even his bouncing chair will have to say goodbye very soon. Even his crib. He sleep with us every night but I think his Lola let him sleep in his crib during the day. Some of the his stuff will be given away others will be used by *sigh* the second child. I am a second child but it is just the practical thing to do. I guess Polo's things are not just his. It just so happen that he is the first one to use them. Oh, he has some hand me down items also.

Polo's knees are definitely his mother's. Not mine. : ). I amazed on how he got some from me some from his mommy others from his lolo or lola. I guess we are like that. Like when I look at my pictures now, I can see my Daddy in me. Then I see myself with Polo. Weird.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting