Thursday, June 21, 2007

June 21st-Polo's 4th month

"Your Father knows what you need before you ask Him"

Yahoooo! Today is Polo's 4th month birthday. I am not sure yet what we will be having but definetely there should be a cake with candles for the little one. How time flies?!! I am really having a great time being a new dad. Yeah, I know the road is still very very long as we've just started the journey. I am happy. One thing that I look forward to everyday is to carry Polo at night and lets him sleep on my arms. Priceless, precious moments! It doesn't happen everyday because Polo most of the time would fall as sleep while being nursed by Josephine. There are just a few nights that I have a chance to carry him. I do not mind the back aches during and after. Sometimes, I feel that he really wants me to carry him. He would stare at me and giving me a look that says, "Daddy, carry me please?" What is certain is that we will not carry Polo all of his life. I want to carry him now while it is physically possible. It is a great experience that I have not felt before. For a very obvious reason.

Last night, his grandpa took him as I was about to carry him. I missed one night... :(. I have to be generous though. Polo was already sleeping when Grandpa returned to our room. So, that's parents' lives. Work all day from Monday to Friday. Have a few hours of playing with our child and when he falls asleep, that's it for the day. We leave the house while he is sleeping. There are times that he is up but of course we still have to go. Weekends are the best part since we have him all by ourselves. No yaya, no grandma, no grandpa. Just us while the others can just look or ask permission before they can have our little Polo. But on regular days, Polo is all Lolo. :) That's good for Polo, diba?

Bless you my dear son! I love you.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting