Friday, June 15, 2007

LE Broom: 4-0 sweep. Spurs. Most Boring NBA Finals ever!

"I myself will look after and tend my sheep"

Reassuring indeed. My Shepherd has taken it personally to look after me. I need to have daily positive outlook to battle mediocrity and an antidote to overwhelming but challenging work load. Fight!

To be effective, we always have to look at the positive side of things even if it is blurred or unwanted turn of events. Something good will come out of it. Always. But we will fail to see it unless we look under the stone. Surprise! I remember when I was still a child, one of the things I love doing was discovering what creatures I can find under the stones especially after the rain. Yeah, creepy worms and bugs. I was curious. Imagine if you look at a big stone. It seems nothing but underneath it lives a community. Amazing.

I was really a curious freak when I was a kid (that rhymes). There is a sense of excitement and adventure. *Sigh* I can't see Polo having that chance at all. 1. No more "dirt-backyard" or anything. Everything is cemented. Gone are the trees that we climb upto there crown. Or the animals we took care of. Pigs, goats, birds, fish, lots of dogs, cats, ducks, geese and what have you. Will he ever have a chance to catch "Salagubang", Tutubi, frogs, butterfly etc.,. Those were the good old days I have. Seen them. Touched them. Killed some of them. *Sigh*

Don't worry Polo. I have a plan. I will try as much as possible to introduce to the other inhabitants of this planet. But unlike me, I will teach you to respect life and appreciate these little creatures.

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

parang walang konek ang title. hehehe.
nung saturday may nagdala ng gagamba a mark10. yung nasa matchbox pa talaga. hehehe.

kuya marvin, i don't know if you received my text message yesterday. pero greet pa rin ulit kita. happy father's day! :)

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting