Friday, June 22, 2007

I am a Witness

"For where your treasure is, there also your heart be"

My treasure right now is my family. Josephine and Polo. I want to give them the best things in life. I don't just mean material possession and comfort but myself. The best that I could be for them. The best husband for Josephine and the best Dad for Polo.

I heard Polo singing this morning. Maybe a case of hangover from his 4th mo bday celebration last night. Ok. I interpreted it as singing. But it isn't his usual tone. There is continuity and a melody. That my friend is how my Polo is singing!

I am a witness. Yup, I saw it on my own two eyes how Polo managed to turn or roll over to his tummy. I captured him in our reliable camera. He did it. I am very proud of you my son. He can hold his bottle as well as he is learning to control his hands' movement (and feet too). Grabbing anything around him and goes straight to his mouth. hahahahahahahaha.

Last night, we celebrated his 4th mo bday. Really really really late. He slept at around 8:30pm and we were not yet ready then. He opened his eyes at 11:30pm already when everyone in the house has decided to call it a day. BUT. I really wanted to celebrate it as the little one is wide awake and so active. So, we opened his cake and had some pictures taking session. Hhahahahaha... our eyes were all sleepy and yeah our hairs were all messy. But we proceeded with the celebration and ate his blueberry cheesecake. Yummy! Polo decided to once again grab a portion of the cake during the camera session. hahahahahaha. Cant wait to eat. Two more months Mr. Little Agustin!

Thank God its Friday!

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting