Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Mid year Madness

"The prayer of the two suppliants was heard in the glorious presence of the Almighty God"-Tobit

Yes, people six months have passed and just another six months and and and..it's Christmas time! :). 2007 your days are numbered. June. Time for my first Father's day and I'm excited about it because of course it would be my first time to join this club whose only requirement is that you have at least one child. Dogs not included. :) Whatelse? NBA Finals, Boracay in rainy June (i hope not), Chi-chi's bday tomorrow, our annual adjustment (maybe). Bonus... wiiiipeeeeee. Oh, Polo's 4th month bday. Wow! All in June Folks and there will be more but I'll keep it to myself for now. :)

I asked Polo to pray that her mother's milk supply to increase and be sufficient for his needs. I was worried that it would just one day stop. (of course I don't completely understand how it works etc., and the only way I know how to help Josephine is to pray for her and support her by not pestering her with any "doubt-full" questions. Praise God. Until now, Polo has enough milk. Miracle or God just telling me to trust the natural orders of the world.

I have a high cholest level same with uric acid and high in LDL, the bad cholesterol. I was paranoid that I have a cancer and so so many negative thoughts I have within me... sshoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... get away! In Jesus name, my mind and heart will be refreshed everymorning! Amen!

I guess I can say now that it is not easy being a parent. Imagine you take care of your children from the first day in the womb until s/he reaches adulthood or even more than that. You have to provide for his physical needs, emotional, spiritual well being 24/7. That's tough. I guess it would be more challenging in I lack something in those aspects I mentioned. There is a solution though! Proven and no one can dispute it. TRUST GOD. He will fill up what ever I do not have in me. I'm a believer. Why not? He is the Father of all. He knows what to do. I will not let my misery nor shortcomings guide my son or children but I will Jesus' sign to be my children guiding light as they grow up. Not me, but Jesus.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting