Thursday, June 07, 2007

I dreamt of Success

"Let the Heavens and all your creations praise You forever" - Tobit
--------------------------------

Emotional roller coaster again. Here I go again but it is in check though. :) In the series "Heroes" a character there advised Peter in a dream that all that really matter in this world is "Love".

Last night, I had a strange dream but it made me smile. I was riding with a friend in his new car and there was some sort of an emergeny that made him drive like crazy. I understand the situation and I was not afraid of the situation since I drive fast myself. (Though, it feels different if you are a passenger. maybe because I'm a control freak. :) ). It started raining but it didn't slow him down then we reached a valley and saw some of our friends (but I can't recognize them). He slowed down but I noticed that we were not on cemented grounds anymore. It was like a river bank and it was too late to stop him. Our car just lost control and its tires were sinking. We had to go down to push it out. So the car was stuck. My friends and I went then to the river and I realized that it wasn't really an emergency but something told me that we were there to have fun. I just didn't know what. Then I saw that there was a gushing of water coming towards us. It created a small wave. That was it??? My friends were laughing and playing with the water as waves came trying to push back. Weird. I was there so I just tried to play with them. I noticed that the river was getting deeper. My friends got tired and left I think to check the car that was stuck in the mud. I was alone when I saw from a far a huge wave of water coming toward us. I was there standing all by myself. I was not scared though but somehow I felt excited of thinking that I will ride this huge xxxth feet tall. It crossed my mind that I could die but I overwhelmed by the excitement and I guess it was too late to go into a higher ground. So, I faced it and when it came, I threw myself in the wave. I got worried when I tried swimming to go up because I might lose my breath. But then I was successful. Whew! I checked my friends and they were there with the cars and they didn't know what just had happened. Nobody knew. I just kept it to myself with a smile. :)

that's it. The dream was so vivid that it was surreal.

When I woke up. The dream mattered to me. Because I didn't run in that dream given the tsunami like wave. I courageously and bravely faced what could have been my end.

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting