Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ineffective strategy

"Whoever sow bountifully will also reap bountifully"

No more. Nil. Nothing. Gone. Missing. Done. Over. .................

I do not know why I mentioned that. :) I am so damn overwhelmed with work. Really. I have yet to finish some things and then BOOM! New difficult tasks sprung out from nowhere. Then people will make follow ups. Some I can decide on. Some I can ignore. Some I have to face right away. Some are crazy. Some makes me a "Duh!" Of course I still manage to accomplish. But then Some are already a burden to me. To sum it up in one word, my state: INEFFECTIVE!

That's how I feel lately. It is lingering and it is fatal. Because it is totally against my whole set of beliefs! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I hate going home feeling I have not done anything significant! I hate it when I have made a list of things that I want to accomplish and yet sidelined the whole day by other matters. I told you. new things come everyday! Effect? I would find myself drifting in time. Surprised that it's time to go home. And we have to go home. It is like I am looking for an energy that has been depleted a long time ago. I am a car without gas. I can only honk my horn... honk honk honk honk honk.. nope. I am not broken. I have a good battery, you can still play music but I can not run. Give me some juice to drink! And FAST!!!! Otherwise, immobility will make me rusty and sad..... A sad car. Great but useless.

Self motivation. That's what is all about. Yeah. No one can push me or expect someone to do it for me. I have to do it myself. Get myself a gallon of gas. I have to move and depend on no one. It is all in the mind. That's where the juice will come from. Yeah. I have the heart but the mind isn't following. vrrrrooom.. vroooom... vroooooooomm... LET'S MOVE. MARVIN MOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! That's my self shouting to my self! :)

No comments:

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting