Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My 1st Father's Day

"So be perfect just as your heavenly Father is perfect"

June 17.

Thanks to my dear son Polo, I now joined the worldwide club of fatherhood. So that was it like celebrating Father's day. I received a lot of SMS sending their "Happy Father's day" greetings. I woke with a long list on unread messanges from different parts of the world. (AND YES TIN, I RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE : ) ). I just wasn't able to acknowledge all those who texted me because of various reasons.

Anyway, we went to mass at Sanctuario then we went straight to Serendra for dinner, dessert and others. We were like tourist taking pictures and amazed by our surroundings. Serendra isn't your ordinary malls. But I will discuss it here.

The whole family was complete and for me that made it special. Celebrating important occassion with important people in your life. Polo joined us sometimes but most of the time he was just sleeping hahahahahahaha... Good thing there were pictures that his eyes are wide open as if surprised by where we were then.

I can not post yet all the pictures here without Josephine's go signal. I just will pick maybe three pictures/

peekaboo

Yup. This is part of Serendra. We are in the Philippines

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

hehehe. malay ko ba kung nareceive mo. ang laki na ni polo! lapit na mag-1 yeard old :)

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting