Friday, June 08, 2007

In Fifteen Minutes v.3

"Sit at my right hand until I placed your enemies under your feet" Mk-12:35-37

--------------------------------

This sounds familiar. I had a problem then identifying my enemies but then Jesus made it obvious for me. It isn't "Who it is?" but it is more of "What it is or what are these? I agree. Yeah, I have a lot. Low Self perception at times, fears, worries, anger, uncertainties, doubts...so many that's why in the Gospel reading it say..."ENEMIES". Hoooray for Jesus is here. All I have to do is to sit at his right hand and He will crash my enemies. I'm sure being at His side doesn't necessarily mean that I will do nothing. David trusted God with everything. David knew he will be victorious because he is fighting with God. Stand up that's what He is saying to me. Fight and confront and look at them straight with divine confidence that God is on your side.

Time's up!

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

ako din pala may enemies! hehehehe. same tyo ng enemies. hehehe ;p

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting