Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hear my thought!

" I have come not to abolish but to fulfill"

There. We now have a helper in the house. Good. Polo is indeed a good intercessor. And now he has his lola all by himself. oooops, not to fast. Maybe just 90% the other 10% is for Angel. : )

We are surviving without a yaya for Polo. We like and enjoy going out with Polo even without a yaya. Do we need one? Right now, no. I dont know. Everything seems to be natural whenever the three of us are outside, somewhere spending time. I'm starting to miss watching movies but I do not mind so far. Basta. So far we are enjoying our gimmicks without help.

What? Who me? Why? Ah, that's life sometimes I deny some responsibilities only to regret later on because of the consequences that stuck and followed me until the end. Then what? I have to face it bravely. Sample. My traffic ticket. I didn't agree with the charges given to me. I should have disputed it a long time ago and probably I would have a case. Today. Nah! Even I do not agree with my decision not act on it. Nine months after, here I am still have to fave that ticket. Grrrrrrr... ... and it is costly! grrrrrrr.... I hate this kind of decision when there is a financial impact that could have been avoided. La!

I am already planning for our first trip (local and by land only). So far, for wanting to have a changed, we are looking forward to have a restful vacation leave with Polo in Subic. WhiteRock is a candidate and so is Grande Island. Though, my mind and the safety conscious in me says that we might as well stay in White Rock because we have to ride a ferry to reach GI. Let's see.
Batangas and Cavite. No more places to go unless we discover something new.

Our biggest plan of course is to be able to go to US by next year. Let's wait and see.

1 comment:

Pia said...

yayas are for sissies! LOL. joke lang - magagalit ang buong pilipinas sa akin! hehehe. =)

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting