Monday, June 25, 2007

My sister is choosing Ateneo (so far)

" I will make your name great, so that you will be a blessing."

I hope Mariel will have a chance to pursue Ivy League Universities in US. She is the most intelligent and disciplined among us so I have high hopes for her and I believe she is cable of doing it. USD40,000/ year I think is their tuition so Mariel should aim high starting now. :) Pressure pressure.... But if not then there is noting wrong in going back to the Philippines and study in La Salle, Ateneo or UP. Exciting. If she will choose Ateneo then she will be the first Atenean in the Family. Both in the Agustin and Leonardo clans. I think. Most of us studied in DLSU or in UP. Go go go Mariel! We will support you in every possible way we can. I'm sure we will be your second parents here in the Philippines once you decided to study here. Just aim high and never let anyone or anything limit you. Be the one to find your limitation and not the other people. You can even be a full time scholar here if you wish to.

I guess the message of God today is for you. That's part of the first reading. God's promise to Abram (before he became Abraham). If you believe that God will give it you then it will happen. He always does fulfill His promises. Never failed. His ways will not be exactly how we want it to be but at the end the result will be the same. Fulfillment of His promise.


Amen

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

sinong you? mariel or me? para kseng sa akin din yun. hehe ;p

Polo: Different Moods

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come. Celebrate life with us. Let's worship God!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting